Voting RulesPlease read these guidelines carefully as it may already answer any questions you may have about how voting works!
- You can only vote in a category once -- I repeat: once. Make your decision carefully. You have three weeks to vote, so take the time to read each nominee to decide which one is best. You may not view the results until the voting period is over. It creates more suspense that way. (:
- If you're a nominated author, feel free to tell your readers to vote for your story. Also, you may e-mail us if you wish to know the current stats of the award your story is nominated in.
- If you're a reader, we strongly encourage you to vote in ALL categories. We have to give authors our love, after all..
- If you nominated someone and they don't seem to have acknowledged the nomination in some way, they probably hadn't gotten an e-mail from us about it. Please let the author know as soon as possible so that they won't be surprised when they receive the award.
- On the voting forms, no stories are linked. So if you wish to view all the nominees and read up on them, just go to the nominees page (linked on the sidebar), where they are all linked.
Got it? Alright, now start voting!